Welcome to Example Coin Shop By using this website (demo.extracoins.com), you agree to the following Terms of Service / Conditions.
By using this website, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all electronic communications including notices, disclosures, cancellation and market loss related policies that we provide to you electronically shall satisfy and legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
All content presented on demo.extracoins.com including graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and slogans are the exclusive property of Example Coin Shop or its affiliates and protected by international copyright laws.
- Any dispute or claim in any way to your use of demo.extracoins.com or extracoins.com or to any products you purchase from Example Coin Shop will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claim would qualify. You agree that the Federal Arbitration Act and the laws of the state of MI, without regard to principles of conflict of laws will govern these terms and conditions.
- Any credit card chargeback will be subject to a minimum $50 processing fee. Processing fee may be charged to the credit card used to place the order or added to the user's account balance at Example Coin Shop's discretion.
- Any bounced check payment will be subject to a minimum $30 processing fee. Processing fee may be charged to the credit card used to place the order or added to the user's account balance at Example Coin Shop's discretion.
Terms of Purchase
- When an order is confirmed, prices become locked-in and the order becomes a contractually binding agreement between the “buyer” and Example Coin Shop By placing an order either online or via telephone and agreeing to our terms and conditions, the customer enters into a contractually binding agreement with Example Coin Shop, and agrees to send Example Coin Shop payment as contractually specified within 1 hour for orders placed via bank wire payment or paypal, and within 3 business days for orders placed via check payment, and also agrees to Example Coin Shop’s order cancellation policy if payment is not received within the specified time-frame.
All cancelled orders are subject to a cancellation fee consisting of any market loss to Example Coin Shop along with an additional 4% of total purchase price. Market loss is defined in the simplest terms, as the difference of what you paid for the purchase and what it is now worth based on the going market price of the respective item. i.e. the market value per ounce for the products that you purchased at the time of purchase less the market value per ounce of the products at the time of cancellation. The market value will be defined under the sole discretion of Example Coin Shop at the completion of the insurance company and/or Example Coin Shop investigation.
Example Coin Shop reserves the right to cancel any order after 3 business days of non-payment for personal check orders, after 1 Business Hours of non-payment for Bank Wire, Paypal not received with 1 hours of order. Cancellation penalty will be applied to a credit card on file previously used to secure an order either online or via telephone. Example Coin Shop reserves the right to charge any valid credit card on file for applicable market loss and cancellation fees. Any market gains as a result of a cancelled order will remain the property of Example Coin Shop Cancellation requests must be filed via telephone during normal business hours. Example Coin Shop will evaluate any request to cancel an order on a case-by-case basis and only under rare, extraordinary circumstances will a cancellation be approved.
- Example Coin Shop price quotes do not include taxes or duties. The customer is solely responsible for any applicable taxes or duties that may be applicable to a transaction with Example Coin Shop
- Due to continually changing market prices for precious metals, the offers made by Example Coin Shop are only valid for a 3 minute duration. A spot price calculation is determined by Example Coin Shop upon its sole and absolute discretion. Pricing on any website owned or operated by Example Coin Shop is for informational purposes only.
- Example Coin Shop prides itself in providing the most up-to-date pricing for our customers. Occasionally, we do make mistakes and there may be a typographical or pricing error. Under these rare circumstances, Example Coin Shop retains the right to cancel or refund an order. If a typographical, mathematical or other error is made in the calculation of a transaction, customer agrees to take all steps requested by Example Coin Shop to rectify the error. Customer further agrees to hold Example Coin Shop harmless from all damages or liability arising from such error.
- Customer must notify Example Coin Shop in writing by filling out a return request within 7 business days after receipt of material of any discrepancy, claim, or dispute arising from a transaction. If no notification is received within 7 business days, customer agrees it is forever barred from bringing a claim for loss, damage, or other relief relating to such controversy, claim, or dispute.
- The information provided by on any website owned or operated by Example Coin Shop is for informational purposes only and is not intended as any form of advice, whether legal, accounting, investment, financial or tax advice. Therefore, it cannot be relied upon as such. The client should contact a licensed professional for such advice. The information provided by websites of Example Coin Shop are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied and the use of this service and Example Coin Shop’s websites is entirely at client’s own risk. In no event will Example Coin Shop or extracoins.com be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of information contained on our websites or any publication.
- Force Majeure. Example Coin Shop shall not be liable to the other party for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of Example Coin Shop including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Example Coin Shop shall forthwith inform the other Party and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.